Role: Junior Digital Designer
Location: Morris Plains, NJ
About the Role:
We’re hiring a Junior Digital Designer for our on-site digital team in Morris Plains, NJ. You will be part of a team working on the design and production of assets and campaigns for social and digital including web banners, social media content, email layouts, landing pages, websites and more.
We are looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently. The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and great communication skills, take initiative and ownership of projects from concept to completion. You will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager and Creative Directors. Agency experience a plus but not required.
What you will be doing:
- Essential part of the digital team for creative concepts and execution
- Complete design and production projects following briefs, ensuring brand guidelines and specs are followed
- Manage multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of work
- Have a desire to learn, grow and do more
What you need to be great in this role:
- 1-3 years of experience creating digital assets, agency experience is preferred but not required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects
- Check your work and deliver it on time
- Follow best practices and adhere to brand guidelines
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and time management skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of Sketch and InVision
- Basic UX principles & wireframing experience
- Animation and video editing knowledge is a plus
Vision Creative Group is a digital and print creative agency with a great roster of well-known clients and a fantastic 30-year track record. All the people at the agency are among the most talented and nicest in the business. Enjoy a supportive environment where you can bring your kids to work when needed, where you will work sane hours and where we celebrate birthdays with your favorite foods and new business with champagne. If you are ready to join a highly-skilled, motivated team where you can learn and grow every day and you are passionate about what you do, come find a home with us.
What We Offer:
VCG believes in the importance of work/life balance and offers benefits to support that.
- Paid vacation days, holidays and PTO time
- Health insurance
- Optional vision and dental insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Opportunity for profit sharing bonuses
- Career development
- On-site learning sessions
- Birthday celebrations
- New business celebrations
- Themed company parties
Salary commensurate with experience. Please provide your asking salary. We look forward to hearing how you can help make penguins fly as part of our team!