Convert Your Instagram Account to a Business Account
Converting your Instagram account to a business account is easy and important. A Business Profile allows you to:
- Add a phone number
- Add an email address for your business
- Include your business’ physical address
- Contact button will appear on the profile
- Users will be able to get directions, call, email your business
- Most importantly, you get access to Instagram Insights!
To convert to a Business Instagram Profile:
- Go to your profile and tap the gear icon.
- Tap Switch to Business Profile.
- On the Connect Your Facebook Page screen, you’ll see all of the Facebook Pages you’re currently an admin on. Select the Page you’d like to associate with your Business Profile. Learn more about Page roles.
- On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business’s contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
About Finlandia®: Finlandia is famous for their quality and craftsmanship when it comes to their butter and cheese. Finlandia makes their delicious products using some of the purest milk in the world from small family-owned farms in Finland. These small Finnish farms...
About Krups®: Krups is a leader in the coffee and kitchen appliance industry offering products such as automatic and filter coffee makers, toasters & toaster ovens, fryers, indoor grills, and many more. Krups is a part of Groupe SEB, which is an international...
About MESSINAS: Family-owned and operated locally-made in New Jersey, Messinas carries a variety of lawn and garden products that are safe, all-natural and environmentally friendly. Messinas products include Animal Stoppers® Repellents, Plot Saver® AG Tools, and...