Convert Your Instagram Account to a Business Account
Converting your Instagram account to a business account is easy and important. A Business Profile allows you to:
- Add a phone number
- Add an email address for your business
- Include your business’ physical address
- Contact button will appear on the profile
- Users will be able to get directions, call, email your business
- Most importantly, you get access to Instagram Insights!
To convert to a Business Instagram Profile:
- Go to your profile and tap the gear icon.
- Tap Switch to Business Profile.
- On the Connect Your Facebook Page screen, you’ll see all of the Facebook Pages you’re currently an admin on. Select the Page you’d like to associate with your Business Profile. Learn more about Page roles.
- On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business’s contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
About MetTel: MetTel is a leader in communications and digital transformation (DX) solutions. Founded in 1996, MetTel converges all communications over a proprietary network to give enterprises a single unified view and control point for all their communications and...
About Maxell: Maxell has been recognized for over fifty years for its exceptional consumer electronics, including cassette tapes, VHS tapes, headphones, and batteries. In addition to technological innovations, in the 1980s Maxell also gave birth to a true pop culture...
Why Video is the Most Effective Marketing Tool Right Now Let's face it, the last few months have affected our day-to-day lives in more ways than we realize, from how we communicate to how we keep ourselves (and our families) busy and productive at home. We have had to...