Convert Your Instagram Account to a Business Account
Converting your Instagram account to a business account is easy and important. A Business Profile allows you to:
- Add a phone number
- Add an email address for your business
- Include your business’ physical address
- Contact button will appear on the profile
- Users will be able to get directions, call, email your business
- Most importantly, you get access to Instagram Insights!
To convert to a Business Instagram Profile:
- Go to your profile and tap the gear icon.
- Tap Switch to Business Profile.
- On the Connect Your Facebook Page screen, you’ll see all of the Facebook Pages you’re currently an admin on. Select the Page you’d like to associate with your Business Profile. Learn more about Page roles.
- On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business’s contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
With today being National Intern Day, we saw it as the perfect opportunity to introduce our summer flight crew additions: Julia, Graydon, and Fletcher. All three bring different skills, fresh insights, and an exciting energy to the agency, and they have experienced...
Reckitt Benckiser Professional (RB Pro) Division Product Brochure Series Vision partnered with RB Pro to develop a new brand identity and positioning for their line of professional products that was to be unveiled at an upcoming trade show. The new positioning was...
Quick Guide to Digital AcronymsDigital marketing has changed the way businesses reach consumers. Along the way, the industry has developed its own vocabulary filled with catchphrases, technical jargon, and abbreviations. In order to help you stay up to speed, we’ve...