Convert Your Instagram Account to a Business Account
Converting your Instagram account to a business account is easy and important. A Business Profile allows you to:
- Add a phone number
- Add an email address for your business
- Include your business’ physical address
- Contact button will appear on the profile
- Users will be able to get directions, call, email your business
- Most importantly, you get access to Instagram Insights!
To convert to a Business Instagram Profile:
- Go to your profile and tap the gear icon.
- Tap Switch to Business Profile.
- On the Connect Your Facebook Page screen, you’ll see all of the Facebook Pages you’re currently an admin on. Select the Page you’d like to associate with your Business Profile. Learn more about Page roles.
- On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business’s contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
Why Video is the Most Effective Marketing Tool Right Now Let's face it, the last few months have affected our day-to-day lives in more ways than we realize, from how we communicate to how we keep ourselves (and our families) busy and productive at home. We have had to...
THE POWER OF PRINT In a world of skip buttons and fast-forward icons, print media still has the power to strike curiosity in a reader and breathe life into a page. Moving through an evolution of formats and creative developments, print now acts as a bridge between the...
With today being National Intern Day, we saw it as the perfect opportunity to introduce our summer flight crew additions: Julia, Graydon, and Fletcher. All three bring different skills, fresh insights, and an exciting energy to the agency, and they have experienced...