Using Emojis In Your Social Media
We have major when it comes to emojis! Emojis are everywhere, from text messages to marketing messages, and we think you should be using them in your business’ social media content.
Did You Know: On any given day, 60 million emojis are used on Facebook?!
That’s a load of ! Here are some more amazing stats:
- Using emojis in your Tweets increases engagement by 25%
- Using emojis on Facebook increases your likes by 57% and comments/shares by 33%
- Nearly half of Instagram comments include emojis
There are a few things you have to keep in mind when using emojis in your social media marketing:
- Understand the meaning of each emoji before you use it; Emojipedia is great for this.
- Be aware of some emojis that have double meanings.
- Don’t force it! If it feels unnatural or isn’t quite right, leave them out.
- Don’t make light of a serious situation with an emoji, just leave it out.
- Max out your use of emojis to 4 in one post.
- Make sure it’s clear what you are trying to say with your emojis – we would recommend not trying to create a sentence (or even try to tell a story) solely with emojis.
How will you use emojis in your social media marketing?
Creating the GDUSA Award-Winning Biovanta Website & the Relationship Behind It Winning a GDUSA award is always exciting because it’s both a celebration of our designers’ hard work and a time to reflect on our partnership with a client in relation to the project...
We recently brought a grassroots marketing campaign to life in Central Park for the family-owned snack company John Wm. Macy’s. Our experience got us thinking about the core aspects of grassroots marketing and audience engagement, and what it takes to create a...
About G-SHOCK: G-SHOCK watches are synonymous with toughness. It all started in 1981 with developer Kikuo Ibe’s dream of “creating a watch that never breaks.” Focusing on the “Triple 10” concept of 10-meter dropping shock resistance, 10-bar water resistance and...