Using Emojis In Your Social Media
We have major when it comes to emojis! Emojis are everywhere, from text messages to marketing messages, and we think you should be using them in your business’ social media content.
Did You Know: On any given day, 60 million emojis are used on Facebook?!
That’s a load of ! Here are some more amazing stats:
- Using emojis in your Tweets increases engagement by 25%
- Using emojis on Facebook increases your likes by 57% and comments/shares by 33%
- Nearly half of Instagram comments include emojis
There are a few things you have to keep in mind when using emojis in your social media marketing:
- Understand the meaning of each emoji before you use it; Emojipedia is great for this.
- Be aware of some emojis that have double meanings.
- Don’t force it! If it feels unnatural or isn’t quite right, leave them out.
- Don’t make light of a serious situation with an emoji, just leave it out.
- Max out your use of emojis to 4 in one post.
- Make sure it’s clear what you are trying to say with your emojis – we would recommend not trying to create a sentence (or even try to tell a story) solely with emojis.
How will you use emojis in your social media marketing?
Why Video is the Most Effective Marketing Tool Right Now Let's face it, the last few months have affected our day-to-day lives in more ways than we realize, from how we communicate to how we keep ourselves (and our families) busy and productive at home. We have had to...
THE POWER OF PRINT In a world of skip buttons and fast-forward icons, print media still has the power to strike curiosity in a reader and breathe life into a page. Moving through an evolution of formats and creative developments, print now acts as a bridge between the...
With today being National Intern Day, we saw it as the perfect opportunity to introduce our summer flight crew additions: Julia, Graydon, and Fletcher. All three bring different skills, fresh insights, and an exciting energy to the agency, and they have experienced...