Using Emojis In Your Social Media
We have major when it comes to emojis! Emojis are everywhere, from text messages to marketing messages, and we think you should be using them in your business’ social media content.
Did You Know: On any given day, 60 million emojis are used on Facebook?!
That’s a load of ! Here are some more amazing stats:
- Using emojis in your Tweets increases engagement by 25%
- Using emojis on Facebook increases your likes by 57% and comments/shares by 33%
- Nearly half of Instagram comments include emojis
There are a few things you have to keep in mind when using emojis in your social media marketing:
- Understand the meaning of each emoji before you use it; Emojipedia is great for this.
- Be aware of some emojis that have double meanings.
- Don’t force it! If it feels unnatural or isn’t quite right, leave them out.
- Don’t make light of a serious situation with an emoji, just leave it out.
- Max out your use of emojis to 4 in one post.
- Make sure it’s clear what you are trying to say with your emojis – we would recommend not trying to create a sentence (or even try to tell a story) solely with emojis.
How will you use emojis in your social media marketing?
About Finlandia®: Finlandia is famous for their quality and craftsmanship when it comes to their butter and cheese. Finlandia makes their delicious products using some of the purest milk in the world from small family-owned farms in Finland. These small Finnish farms...
About Krups®: Krups is a leader in the coffee and kitchen appliance industry offering products such as automatic and filter coffee makers, toasters & toaster ovens, fryers, indoor grills, and many more. Krups is a part of Groupe SEB, which is an international...
About MESSINAS: Family-owned and operated locally-made in New Jersey, Messinas carries a variety of lawn and garden products that are safe, all-natural and environmentally friendly. Messinas products include Animal Stoppers® Repellents, Plot Saver® AG Tools, and...